Follow Us on Twitter

Why Swagbucks Isn't Just for Big Bloggers!


Check my Swagbucks widget on the bottom right side of my site, and you'll see that I only have about 383 SB.  Is this because I just cashed out and am expecting big bucks on PayPal or Amazon?  Nope...it's because I'm one of those people who makes about $5 a month with Swagbucks...and I still say it's totally worth it! 

I always see these fine lady bloggers with thousands and thousands of followers who have more Swagbucks than I would know what to do with.  I am a teeny bit jealous because I have two friends...and one of them is my Mom :)  But, I tell you this so that you will know that you can still make money with this site...even if your Mom won't be your friend!  In about a year, I've cashed out $5 a month on average in Amazon money and with what I've made from survey sites too, we just bought a Wii.  It's not much in the grand scheme of things, but we now have a Wii instead of nothing!

So...in case you're interested, here's how it works.  You can sign up with Swagbucks HERE (and join my sweet Mom as one of my followers!).  Then just do your internet searches with them.  You're going to search anyway, so you might as well get something out of it.  They do their searches with Google, so you get good info too!  I downloaded their toolbar so I can easily search through them, but you don't even have to do that.  You can also enter in Swagcodes for more points.  Ppl post info on swagcodes all day long, so it shouldn't be too hard to get those every once in a while.  If you have ANY questions about Swagbucks, let me know and I'll be happy to answer. 

Happy Searching :)
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and being a follower. Following you back. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the follow; I'm following back. The Swagbucks thing sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter