Follow Us on Twitter

LEL back up and running tomorrow!



As you may have noticed, there hasn't been an LEL today :(  I wasn't able to get one out before we boarded the plane, and at this point, I think it will be best for everyone who sent me entries (and me!) if I just wait until tomorrow to post them.  We are home for what is supposed to be for good now, so there shouldn't be a lapse in the LEL anymore...

We had our house sheet-rocked while we were in NY, so I'm going to try to start DIY Monday again and show you the before and during pics of our house so far tomorrow.  It is truly unbelievable.  We went from a home with a floor that could have doubled as a downhill slip-n-slide to one that I can't believe we actually get to move into in a month and a half!  We are so blessed!  Here's a little foretaste of what it USED to look like:



Thank you SO much to all of you who have stuck through all of these changes with me!  Saying that we have been unsettled in the last few months is a huge understatement, and I know you could never really be sure if I'd be posting one day to the next.  I appreciate all of your patience so much.  I hope that Ten Talents will be up and running smoothly from here on out!

Blessings,
Stephanie
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Frugal Science Gal said...

I am also your newest Follower on Networked Blogs. Here is a link to my new account!

http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/frugal_science_gal/

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Stat Counter